Friday, April 9, 2010

My Spring-time Konad Manicure


Ever since byhillary did her first Konad manicure, I have been obsessed!  I have bought numerous plates (WowSoCool) and have been experimenting with them ever since.  I think I have increased my nail polish purchasing by at least 200% because now I want to have lots and lots of colors to experiment with!  Consider this fair warning...if you decide to try the Konad nail plates don't be surprised if you quickly become obsessed with the huge range of designs available and what you can do with them.

This was my Easter/First Spring manicure.  I know the colors are not very Easter-y but I just loved them and they matched my outfit on Easter. 

I used Essie Chinchilly for the base, Essie Tomboy No More for the lines and OPI Alpine Snow for the small flowers.  This whole look was put together utilizing Konad plate M60 (which is a great one by the way).

I have gottten so many compliments on my manicures.  And everyone is amazed that it takes me just mere minutes to get the intricate designs I show off daily.

1 comment:

Susie said...

VERY pretty. Love it.
I'm obsessed too. :)
Susie